Psychotic Kids - Soldier Boy

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snow Ball


Meet Snowball. He is a medium sulphur crested Eleanora coackatoo living at a bird rescue facility in Indiana. Now, I could never own a bird because they smell bad and they are too messy, but I WHOLE HEARTEDLY support animal rescue organizations and I love to see them provide a good quality of life for rejected animals. That being said, I just had to post this video. This happy bird has better rhythm than most people, and I haven't seen anyone get this excited about the Backstreet Boys since I graduated high school. (you may have to ask your mom who the Backstreet Boys are :)) Snowball also has a soft spot for Huey Lewis. They say when he's REALLY in a good mood, he even sings along!
Oh, and if you like this, you'll also enjoy the performance of Eintstien the parrot (video below).

No comments: