



Tuesday was the birthday of the great Tanner Shawn Gray! Boy do we all love this kid! Tanner is super smart, super athletic and has a great sense of humor. You know how there are some people in life who seem to be blessed with an abundance of personality Wit and charm? Well that is Tanner. I love hanging out with Tanner, anytime he is around he keeps me laughing, smiling AND thinking. More than just having a great personality; this kid has brains, he is always asking profound questions and always seems to have a grasp on more than you think he would at his age. I have had a couple of rare chances to spend some one on one time with Tanner this year and was able to see even more of his talent and intelligence. I am always impressed with how well he does everything. He does well in school and is the starting catcher in baseball he is an AWESOME snowboarder and although I have not been able to see any of his games, I hear is a star basketball player too. Most importantly he is a good kid with a kind heart. When we were skiing in Colorado for Spring break I got really sick and Tanner and Bryce were really sweet to try to help me and take care of me. Tanner came over and asked me if he could get me something or do anything for me. Although, I was too sick to tell him how much it meant to me, it meant a lot that he would try to take care of his aunt Nena. Happy Birthday Tanner! I am so glad I have the honor and privilege of being your Aunt! You are one FANTASTIC kid!



No comments:
Post a Comment